Don't Break
quarta-feira, 13 de maio de 2009

this is a letter:
this is a story about:



I know that

it’s an obsession, a crazy thing,

but I…


And, my love,
I will tell a secret:

But I'm afraid. There are...

I would like to say that...

and






My little love,



______________________

Today

because I don’t see you.
But I’d come for you

everyday... and I...


to say you that:




Don’t forget,

my love,

hello;stranger
Welcome to my blog. No spamming or vulgarising the tagboard. If you have something mean to say here, go repeat it fifty thousand times in front of a mirror :).

Respect me & my blog and I'll respect you.

that;girl
My name is Morgan La Fey and I am fifty thousand years old. I utterly despise Merlin. I love eating small children and playing with my warts.

Please erase that shit and put up your own profile :)
speak;up
put your tagboard here.

Try a cbox :).
flashbacks;
Fato
Weather Report
Quero é Viver
http://url.blogspot.com